This is great time to join Phi as we expand our successful, fast-growing and influential team. We are currently recruiting for an LED Lighting Specification Sales - Project Engineer to join our team.
London / South East England
For more than a decade, Phi Lighting has been engaged in the design, development, manufacture and sale of high quality, design-led lighting products and systems which add value and benefit to the commercial lighting sector through technical innovation.
Phi’s proposals and design support services are delivered by qualified, experienced engineers with precisely tailored proposals that meet the customer’s brief, for aesthetic and technical performance that aim to give maximum commercial benefit.
Phi is rapidly expanding and ambitious and has decided to increase its presence and penetration in the London commercial market, by supplementing its direct sales resource there. This excellent career opportunity is for an energised individual with experience within commercial lighting.
Our assessment, use and incorporation of appropriate, advanced technologies in the fields of optics, materials, light sources, controls and manufacturing has driven its portfolio which now represents a comprehensive technical and architectural offer for many public and commercial environments.
We constantly strive to set new, higher standards, and are continuing to develop new and innovative products.
Product rages are based largely on both LED technology.
Applications include Ceiling, Feature, Industrial, Workspace, Pendant, Recessed, Protected, Suspended and Wall-Mounted etc.
Configuration can be supplied as either Components or Systems.
Job scope summary:
- Generation of sales opportunities for all our clients’ lighting equipment requirements
- Managing relationships with existing customers
- Ensure order-entry and revenue targets are achieved in the territory and with named key-accounts.
- Ensure margin targets are met
- Act as a main interface between our client and its customers
- Participate in our clients business planning
- Achieve individual and team performance targets within the South East
- Management of sales-expenses within budget
- Making offers to customers for our client’s products and services
- Negotiating and winning contracts
- Product- and company presentations
- Active follow-up and support include recognition and development of new projects within targets and companies
- Capability to understand and advise customers on the potential solutions, technologies and techniques available within commercial lighting systems, in particular focusing on Phi’s product range.
- Evidence of positive enthusiasm for commercial lighting
- 2 years+ Sales experience in M & E, A&D sectors
- Experience of dealing at project manager level and above
- Strategic Account Management Skills
- New Sales Generation
- Relationship experience in one or more Electrical Consultants, A&D, Fit-Out Contractors and End Users
- Dialux / Relux system experience
- Use of Microsoft Office Suit
- Relationship development & Management within Key Accounts
Skills/ Abilities required:
- High level of self-motivation
- Able to work independently
- Able to carry a high work-load
- Creative thinking for successfully matching our client’s capability with customer requirement
- Ability to win/close new orders and contracts
- Self-starting ability to identify and prospect new business leads and customers
- Be a Team-Player and able to communicate very well
- Be flexible and adapt easily to changing environments
- A very presentable personality to be able to represent our client in public and with
Depending on qualification and experience, a very competitive income + commission + car allowance
Sales Director/ MD Interfaces with: Managing Director, Technical Director, Marketing Manager, plus Sales and Technical Support Staff at Phi’s Support Centre
We have an immediate requirement for this role and are seeking an early start date if possible
Please respond with your current CV remuneration and covering letter to: